BECAUSE OF GABRIEL’S MOON INFLUENCE, YOU CAN USE THE TIME/POWER OF FULL MOON IN VARIOUS WAYS
As Ruler of the Moon Gabriel can help you to draw on the true feminine power of the moon, allowing you to develop your intuition as well as understanding and realising your true potential. Maximum time of benefit is the day of full moon. Angels are usually thought to be without gender, but Gabriel is considered a feminine energy. You can use one of the following crystals to help in your invocations: moonstone, which is for developing inner wisdom and resources and learning to follow your hunches, or selenite, which is associated with the moon. You could also use a general angelic stone such as milky quartz or angel hair quartz.
- Invoke Gabriel by name three times, and then ask her to help you focus the powerful energy of the moon to your heart and your mind, to develop your intuition, in Love and Light, Love and Light, Love and Light.
- Ask Gabriel to completely surround you with protective pure white light during this meditation. In your mind see the radiance all around you.
- Imagine roots growing from your feet into the floor, anchoring and grounding.
- Take some slow, deep breaths in and out and focus on your inner self
- Feel yourself relaxing and going deeper. Let external sounds become part of the background, and maintain your focus within heart.
- Visualise the meridian line within your body, extending downwards. It reaches from the crown on top of your head, through the major chakras - your brow, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral and finishes at the base of your spine, base/root chakra of your being.
- Visualise the moon and imagine her pure light. Draw this silver radiance down into your crown, which is your spiritual connection to the cosmos.
- Next feel the energy filling your brow, reaching your intuition, subconscious and the world of your dreams.
- Now it travels down to your throat, which is your power of creative expression.
- You can also ask for Gabriel’s help to focus the powerful energy of the moon to your heart, to clarify your life purpose.
- Now imagine the energy flowing further down the meridian line and completely filling the column within your body, travelling down your legs and tingling in your feet.
- Through your feet send energy to the heart of Mother Earth, and ask for her blessing on your life path and new aspirations.
- Bring the power of Mother Earth back into your energy meridian.
- Feel the combined powers of Earth and Moon filling the cells of your body.
- Ask to understand your own true potential and for the ability to develop into it for your highest good.
- Feel yourself filled with purpose and a renewed sense of direction. Enjoy!
- Open your eyes when ready and stamp your feet if you feel you need to ground your energies.
- Remember to always thank the angels for their loving assistance.
Acknowledgement: Beautiful image of Gabriel by Richard Rockwood, from Angela McGerr's Harmony Angel cards, published by Quadrille. Order Harmony Angel Cards & Book here
Aligning ourselves with the moon cycle is very therapeutic, hence being aware of the Full Moon (a good time for bringing projects to a conclusion) and the New Moon (good for starting new projects) is excellent for bringing harmony and wellbeing into our lives. Harmony Healing hosts a Full Moon Virtual Healing Circle, 7.30-9.30pm UK time (GMT).
Participants all receive a deeply healing experience. Cost to participate is £11 by Paypal (£10 by online BACS payment) or half price to Violet Flame of Amenti or RSE graduates. During these monthly session, we connect with other like-minded people and together we work through a mindful chakra balancing process using colours and etheric crystals, with the aim that all participants will experience a degree of unity consciousness.
This activity serves as a good taster of my work in general and the virtual format of our Zoom based programme. And, most importantly, it's a step towards making a difference to the global predicament. To find out how working on your own spiritual consciousness can help humanity and the planet by raising the overall human consciousness levels, see my You Tube explanation.
Our Lunar Cycle Mentoring Programme
To connect with the 28 Mansions of the Moon (via their named Guardian Angels) join one of our complete Lunar Cycle Mentoring Programmes, such as New Year New Vision commencing Wednesday 13th January.
Harmony Healing utilises the philosophies of the Ancient Egyptians to bring balance and harmony. We have a number of virtual courses including monthly virtual healing circles (online event for personal and global healing plus Joanna endeavours to get everyone into a unity consciousness experience) and also Reyad Sekh Em (RSE) Egyptian Alchemy Healing Level 1, which is now fully available as interactive training modules, details on Harmony Healing Virtual Events. Currently, due to Coronavirus, most events will be virtual hence distant readings and healings are proving popular. We don't recommend giving a reading or healing to another person, without first checking whether it would be welcomed.
If you are looking for spiritually enlightening activities during lockdown, Joanna offers distant intuitive readings (past life and/or aura readings) and distant 1-2-1 healings and virtual healing circles. We also have meditations available.
To receive regular Blog updates (headed with a title detailing the occasion or event so that you can choose whether to open it or not), featuring New and Full Moon, meteor showers, eclipses and other meteorological events, interesting anniversaries, ancient festival dates plus notification of dates of numerological significance, sign up for the Harmony Healing e-newsletters above or at the top of any page of this Harmony Healing website. The nature of the Blog means that whenever there are several key dates in close succession, there will be frequent mailings. The sender e-mail address is (and the sender will show as Joanna Bristow-Watkins @ Harmony Healing). You may need to add this email to your safe list and check your junk filter initially.
Full Moon times (UK time, which is GMT/UT+1 in Summer, GMT/UT in Winter) for 2021: -
Thursday 28th January @ 19:16 (Imbolc Rowan Wolf Moon)
Saturday 27th February @ 08:17 (Ash Snow Moon)
Sunday 28th March @ 19:48 (Easter Equinox Alder Worm Moon & Palm Sunday)
Tuesday 27th April @ 04:31 (Monday night/Tuesday morning Beltane Willow Pink Supermoon)
Wednesday 26th May @ 12:14 (Hawthorn Flower Supermoon and Total Lunar Eclipse)
Thursday 24th June @ 19:40 (Summer Solstice Oak Strawberry Supermoon & Midsummers Day)
Saturday 24th July @ 03:37 (Friday night/Saturday morning Lunasa Holly Thunder Moon)
Sunday 22nd August @ 13:02 (Hazel Sturgeon Moon, Blue Moon by old definition, Sun enters Virgo at 22:35)
Tuesday 21st September @ 00:55 (Monday night/Tuesday morning, Equinox Vine Harvest Moon)
Wednesday 20th October @ 15:57 (Ivy Hunter Moon)
Friday 19th November @ 08:58 (Reed or Yew Beaver Micro Full Moon and Partial Lunar Eclipse)
Sunday 19th December @ 04:36 (Saturday night/Sunday morning,Winter Soltsice Elder or Birch Cold Micro Moon)
For more on the Celtic Tree Months, see Learnreligions.com